Thursday, June 14, 2012

A day away...Follow me there @Anthony_1Payne

     Finally the time has come for me to embark on Vegas for the WSOP. Im truly ready for the ultimate challenge to put by skills amongst the best players in the world to test. As most of you poker studs know you had to jump in at some point and its my time. I have been battle tested and held my own with many deep runs in a short period of time added with multiple cashes. 1-5 cash ratio. 30% of my knock outs have come at the expense of two cards needing to beat me not one.
     I would like to take this oppurnunity to thank  family friends and investors for there support in my abilities. for those that know me you know that I will leave everything I have on the felt because there is no other way.
     So first up is Saturday June 16th WSOP event 31 $1,500 No lmit Hold em. Follow me on twitter @Anthony_1Payne as I make my mark on this incredible game. Time2Shine...#TeamProPayne

No comments:

Post a Comment